Bondi Physiotherapy is currently COVID-19 Open
We are taking measures to maintain a hygienic workplace and minimise the spread of the Covivid-19 virus ...
1. Hand Sanitising & Dispenser Soap are available at multiple points in the Clinic
2. We are using Hospital Grade Disinfectant and Isopropyl Alcohol to spray and wipe all common contact points within the Clinic on a regular basis.
3. We are dispensing with bed linen (physiotherapy beds are disinfectant sprayed and wiped on every new contact) and we utilise disposable face & head paper protective covers on our beds.
4. We practice "Clinical Distancing" and have reduced the number of staff + clients in our main treatment room by reducing staff shifts and lengthening appointment times. Our main treatment room is 75 sq m large.
5. We have revamped our Outdoor Courtyard - Umbrella, chairs, dog water bowl, bike area which means you can sit outside and enjoy Bondi fresh air rather than sit in our waiting room
We are being vigilantly compliant with NSW State and Australian Federal directives towards COVID-19 with respect to enhancing hygiene and disinfecting our Clinic.
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness caused by a new virus. Symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat and shortness of breath. The virus can spread from person to person, but good hygiene can prevent infection.
National Coronavirus Helpline
Call this line if you are seeking information on coronavirus (COVID-19).
The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
1800 020 080